Modular Pilot Operated Check Valve Z2S
- Mounting to ISO
- available versions with a valve at both ports A and B or in only one of them
- various ranges of opening pressure
Pilot operated double check valve type Z2S, serves to shut−off an oil flow in one direction and allow free
flow in the opposite direction. These valves are mostly used :
• To relieve a working circuit under pressure
• To prevent a load from falling in the case of line leakage
• To prevent creep movement in a hydraulic system.
These valves are generally fitted as an intermediate element between the control valve and the subplate.